Sunday, July 19, 2009

Want to blog, but...

1) Todd's been on an organizing binge and I have piles of things he's now waiting for me to sort through.

2) There is a table of stuff in the kitchen waiting for me to sort through and organize.

3) I promised to organize all the bathroom stuff weeks ago and it's still not done. (Notice a theme here?)

4) There are berries in the fridge that need something done with them today. I'm thinking muffins.

5) I need to read several on-line resources about the institutions dealing with nutrition (or the lack of nutrition) in our society & in other societies.

6) There are several church related things I need to write about--notes from prior meetings, website redesign discussion, notes from books I've read that apply. Warning to all my church-related readers: expect a slew of e-mails from me. But, if you don't get them, see 1-5.

We've accomplished a lot as a family in the last few weeks: lots of preparation for my new job (new car, insurance decisions, etc.), lots of house projects in the works, lots of get-togethers with good friends, several contiguous family dinners, and many riotous games of Sorry.

ttfn

addendum: added take an impromptu 2.5 hour nap & cook dinner for family into my list, and only #1 got finished

No comments: