Todd and I just got back from a quiet (if early) dinner and a fabulous movie (Sweeney Todd). I almost lost my appetite for candy--because of the bugs, not the blood. Seeing the play was a fairly early date for us, and we really enjoyed the film adaptation. If you are a Tim Burton fan, you will love this!
Tomorrow we're all going to see "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" at the Virginia Theatre. I hope the organist is there to play the Wurlitzer. He wasn't the last time we went to a Classic Saturday show. I love seeing old movies on the big screen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We really enjoyed Sweeney, too. There was an awful LOT of blood, which I looked away from. But, the rest of the movie was so well, acted, sung, written, directed. VERY Burton (you knew Bonham-Carter's his wife, right?) and VERY Depp.
Yay for adult night out! I hadn't heard about that movie because apparently I live under a rock but maybe we'll check it out :)
Post a Comment